Table of Contents
Beach Cruiser Bikes – So Many Choices
Are you looking into beach cruiser bikes? You’ll want to get the best of the best. There are plenty of models that you can buy right now, so it can feel overwhelming to shop around. We put together this list to help you choose some of the best beach cruiser bikes. We also made sure to cover what features to look out for.
So, weather you plan to do some family friendly cycling in Hong Kong or even a more extensive trip, such as biking in Siem Reap, Cambodia, we’ve got you covered. If you plan to do any cycling in Taiwan on the scale of riding aroudn the whole island, beach cruiser bikes will not be the best choice.
So, what are you waiting for? Your new favorite ride could be in the list below! If you have any questions/comments about all of this, feel free to leave them below.
1. Best Overall: Tracer Avalon Beach Cruiser Bike
Let’s start with the top beach cruiser bike you can buy now. This model is available on Amazon and comes in eight different styles. It’s a very practical bike that you can rely on.
It features thick three to four-inch tires, which are perfect for riding over sand or other rough terrain. It’s also very comfortable and easy to ride.
However, it only has one gear, making it great for flat terrain, but you can’t change it to go up hills easier. It’s also worth mentioning that this bike comes with coaster brakes. They’re very reliable, but not everyone likes them.
Overall, this is a high-quality bike. It’s very durable, comfortable, and fun to ride. What more could you want from the perfect beach cruiser?
- Responsive customer service team
- Comfortable, wide seat
- Perfect for flat terrain
- Thick tires
2. Best for a Budget: Sixthreezero Around The Block Women’s Beach Cruiser Bike
Next, if you have a tighter budget for your beach cruiser bike, don’t worry. This model from Sixthreezero is more affordable than the top option on this list. However, that doesn’t mean that you need to sacrifice quality.
This bike has 21 speeds, making it more versatile since you can take it on other terrain types. So, even though it’s a beach cruiser, you could easily take it up some slopes. We also liked that there were seven fun colors to pick from.
It uses a durable steel frame, comfortable seat, and coaster brakes. The wheels aren’t as thick as our top pick and are only 2.125 inches wide. However, you shouldn’t have any issues unless you try to take the bike off-roading.
In short, you can’t go wrong with this pick from sixthreezero!
- Quality, durable steel frame
- Comfortable to ride
- There can be issues with receiving the incorrect parts
- Assembly instructions could be more clear
3. Best Design Style: Sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women’s Hybrid Cruiser Bike
Do you want a stylish bike? Look no further than the EVRYjourney from sixthreezero. This bike comes in four colors, all of which look outstanding. You can choose between:
- A cream frame with a brown saddle and grips
- A mint green frame with a brown saddle and grips
- A navy blue frame with a brown saddle and grips
- And a teal frame with a brown saddle and grips
All of these styles are fun and cute. Plus, this design is what we tend to think of first when we hear “beach cruiser bikes.”
This bike offers seven speeds, a step-through aluminum frame, and comfortable seating. The tires aren’t thick at two inches, but it’s enough for riding along the beach or boardwalk.
The frame also features a low-step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount. Overall, we’d have to say that this is a wonderful bike for many people.
- Looks excellent and comes in multiple color choices
- Is comfortable and easy to ride
- Offers seven speeds to choose from
- It can be confusing to assemble
- Brakes can be squeaky
- Needs some adjustments so the tires don’t rub the frame
4. Best Classic Design: Huffy Panama Jack Women’s Beach Cruiser Bike
Are you looking for beach cruiser bikes with a more classic design? This pick from the Huffy store would be the best choice. It comes with a single-speed and 24-inch wheels. Plus, you can choose from five different color combinations.
We appreciate the extended warranty that you get with this bike. The company offers a 10-year warranty, so you shouldn’t worry much if something goes wrong. It is a limited warranty, showing that the company backs its products.
This bike also comes with the most accessories. You get a bell, a wicker basket, and a cup holder for your drinks. These add-ons can give you more storage space, making it perfect to carry more stuff on your trips.
- Comes with plenty of extra features like a bell and basket
- Uses a durable yet lightweight aluminum frame
- Uses hand brakes
- Has a wide, comfy saddle
- Additional storage space for errands
- Tires need to be inflated often
- You might need your own tools to assemble the bike
How To Choose the Best Beach Cruiser Bikes
You’ll want to know what to look for in beach cruiser bikes to find one that suits you the best. Take the below factors into consideration when reviewing all of your beach cruiser options.
- Determine your budget and try to stick to it.
- Measure yourself and choose a frame that fits your height.
- Check that the saddle, pedals, and handlebars are comfortable.
- Consider whether you want hand or coaster brakes, and then check that the bike meets your preference.
- Look at all the style options that come with the bikes you like. Beach cruisers have elegant, fun designs, so there’s plenty to choose from.
- Check that the order includes the accessories you want. These include a bell, a rear rack, and a front basket.
Lastly, try to take the cruiser on a test ride, if possible. You’ll get a better feel for whether the frame suits you and how comfortable the bike is. Of course, if you’re buying online, you won’t have that option. Instead, ensure you’re covered with a good warranty or grace period so you can return the bike if it doesn’t work out.
Pick Your Favorite Beach Cruiser
So, which of these beach cruiser bikes is your favorite? You can’t go wrong when you pick one of the above choices for your new ride.